This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. We are the data controller for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act). Caesars Entertainment UK is a trading name of London Clubs International Ltd.
1. Our privacy principles
- We protect, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, all non-public personal information we collect about our customers.
- We maintain physical, electronic and organisational safeguards to protect this information.
- We contractually require any person or organisation providing products or services to customers on our behalf to protect the confidentiality of this information.
- We afford former customers the same protections as existing customers with respect to the use and sharing of their information.
- We permit only authorised employees, who are trained in the proper handling of this information, to have access to it.
2. Information we may collect from you
- Information that you provide by completing our membership or application forms. The types of information we collect can include: your date of birth, first name, last name, address, phone, email address, gender, language preference and other information as shown on the form.
- Information about your transactions with us, including your payment history, attendance and gaming activity with us and members of Caesars Entertainment UK Group.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We or members of Caesars Entertainment UK Group may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from agreement or contract (including our obligations to you as a member of our casinos) entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our casinos or members of Caesars Entertainment UK Group.
We may disclose and transfer your personal information to any member of Caesars Entertainment UK Group including those based outside of the EEA including our parent company, Caesars Entertainment Corporation, based in the United States of America. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Caesars Entertainment UK or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers may be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or process; or to comply with any legal requirements of any governmental authority, including but not limited to gaming regulators; or in order to enforce the terms of the membership with you and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Caesars Entertainment UK, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the prevention and detection of crime and risk reduction.
- As part of our registration ID and verification process, we may conduct identity verification using a recognised fraud prevention agency.
- We may also disclose information that we collect from or about you with non-affiliated third parties as permitted or required by law.
You have the right to ask us not to use your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us to opt out of marketing communications at firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7518 0000. You will need to indicate whether you wish to opt out of marketing communications from Caesars Entertainment UK casinos (this is the default choice) or from the entire Caesars Entertainment UK Group.