The Caesars Code of Commitment governs the conduct of our business. It’s a public pledge to our employees, customers, communities, and the environment to honour the trust they have placed in us.
A commitment to all our employees to treat them with respect and provide satisfying career opportunities:
• We invest in our employees by providing excellent pay and valuable benefits, including health insurance and a retirement plan. And we share success through rewards for employees.
• We encourage professional and personal growth through tuition reimbursement, on-the-job training,career development, and promotion from within.
• We actively seek and respond to employee opinions on all aspects of their jobs, from the quality of their supervisors to the quality of our casinos.
• We value employees from every possible background, and who approach issues and problems from different perspectives.
A commitment to all our customers to promote responsible gaming:
• We do not cash payroll or benefit cheques.
• We have processes for customers to voluntarily self exclude and to restrict their casino cash desk facilities and direct marketing.
• We display free phone helpline numbers for problem gambling in our ads, brochures and signs, and we provide financial support for those helplines.
• We train our employees about the importance of responsible gaming, and how to offer help to customers who may need it.
• We emphasise to our employees that casino gaming is an adults-only activity, and require them to be vigilant in preventing individuals under the legal age from entering and/or playing at our casinos.
• We restrict the placement and content of our advertising and marketing materials to age-appropriate venues and messages.
A commitment to all our communities to help make them healthy and vibrant places to live and work:
• We conduct our business with honesty and integrity, and act in accordance with the highest ethical and legal standards.
• We share our financial success with our communities by donating a portion of company profits to community and charitable causes.
• We encourage our employees to volunteer in community and charitable causes.
• We value the diversity and vitality of the communities in which we operate, and are committed to supporting a wide range of local businesses, charitable organisations, and community groups.
A commitment to responsible stewardship of the environment:
• We invest in sustainable practices that increase energy efficiency and water conservation.
• We commit ourselves to measurable reductions in greenhouse gas emissions.
• We promote recycling and waste reduction on all properties.
SPIN TO WIN $1 MILLION THIS OCTOBER
15 spots at the exclusive Millionaire Maker Slots Tournament in the USA are up for grabs!
For a chance of winning a seat and a trip to the USA , simply play Slots at any Caesars Entertainment UK casinos this October.
For more information on how you could bag this ultimate trip, click the link below.Find out more