The Caesars Code of Commitment governs the conduct of our business. It’s a public pledge to our employees, customers, communities, and the environment to honour the trust they have placed in us.
A commitment to all our employees to treat them with respect and provide satisfying career opportunities:
• We encourage personal and professional growth and provide on-the-job training, career development and promotion from within.
• We actively seek and respond to employee opinions on all aspects of their jobs, from the quality of their supervisors to the quality of our casinos.
• We value employees from every possible background, and who approach issues and problems from different perspectives.
A commitment to all our customers to promote Safer Gambling:
• We have processes in place for customers to voluntarily self-exclude.
• We display in our ads, brochures and signs, free phone helpline numbers for customers who may be experiencing gambling harms.
• We train our employees about the importance of Safer Gambling, and how to offer help to customers who may be vulnerable to or experiencing gambling harms.
• We emphasise to our employees that casino gaming is an adults-only activity, and require them to be vigilant in preventing individuals under the legal age from entering and/or playing at our casinos.
• We restrict the placement and content of our advertising and marketing materials to age-appropriate venues and messages.
A commitment to all our communities to help make them healthy and vibrant places to live and work:
• We conduct our business with honesty and integrity, and act in accordance with the highest ethical and legal standards.
• We encourage our employees to volunteer in community and charitable causes.
A commitment to responsible stewardship of the environment:
• We invest in sustainable practices that increase energy efficiency and water conservation.
• We commit ourselves to measurable reductions in greenhouse gas emissions.
• We promote recycling and waste reduction on all properties.